Design office - Software
We calculate customer orders using fast and efficient software called PROFIRST.
We use AUTOCAD LT 2012 design software and save drawings in .Dxf and .Dwg format. These files are then nested in the machine software and sent to the network.
Computer Assisted Production Management software was developed in-house so that we are able to manage and keep track of the production schedule, sheet metal supply, route sheets for each step in fabrication, as well as delivery slips and invoicing.
We also use TOP SOLID design software when 3D drawings are required. This program allows a blank form to be created instantly and sent to the machine software.
- PROFIRST: Design / quote software
- GPAO: Computer Assisted Production Management (developed by AD COUP LITTORAL)
- AUTOCAD LT 2012: 2D design
- TOP SOLID: 3D design / Blank forms
- CADMAN PL: Design / Nesting / Programming
- TRUTOPS: Design / Nesting / Programming